has assembled an international faculty of experts in the field of clinical investigation.
The congress will focus on areas including:
- Design of clinical trials in the new era
- Personalized cancer medicine
- Immuno-oncology - End Point with Immunotherapy
- Monitoring of Trials and Statistics
- Regulations – Survival based Medicine
- Phase 4 Trials
- Expanded access trials
- Ethics and Patients’ Rights
- Healthcare economy
- How to design a Clinical Trial
- End Point with Immunotherapy
- Side Effects
Be part of the Congress that will be a forerunner in analysis, interpretation and translation of data and knowledge relating to Clinical Trials in Oncology and Hemato-Oncology.
Join us in Berlin to learn more!